Monday, December 10, 2012

Off Day...

Good thing today was a rest day. I was not feeling like going to the gym today.  In early November, I went to the doctor to see why  I was feeling so fatigued and unmotivated to get out of bed to start the day, even though I was getting around 7 to 8 hours of sleep every night.  And, I know I am not depressed. So what was wrong with me???  I found out that I am lacking Iron in my blood.  This can cause fatigue. About a week ago, I started taking Iron, vitamin D, vitamin C, and fish oil.  Overall, I feel a lot more energetic.  I am still quite fatigued. 

Today, I woke up feeling down about my fitness.  I feel soft. So very soft. I know that I have relaxed a bit on my training so now is the time to kick my butt into action.  Time to get me going so that I don't go lazy bones all through the holiday season.  I need to keep motivated about my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment